As a key element of quality control, pre-shipment inspection allows you to verify the quality and is an effective way of preventing quality problems and supply chain disruptions further down the line prior to dispatch from the manufacturer. Reduce profit loss with unsellables due to product damages and defects and returns due to the unsatisfied customers with the quality they are expecting to have.
B2C inspectors check your product against your chosen specifications to meet a range of requirements including passing international standards of your destination market. With the use of inspection checklists that you can select online and tailor to your needs, your quality control process can be standardized, and key quality concerns communicated to all parties involved in the inspection.
- Standard AQL Inspection
- Amazon Standard Packing Checklist
- Amazon Shipment Checklist
- Actual Photos on Inspection Process
- Actual Videos on Inspection Process
- Livestream (Optional)
- Reports provided within 12-24 hours.
- Rebook and cancellation 24 hours prior schedule.