Amazon has strict rules when it comes to their Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) program. As a seller, it is important to abide by these rules to avoid expensive fees, warnings, poor ratings, and/or issues with your account that could affect your ability to sell on Amazon in the future. In addition, your shipment is handled by many different people between your supplier and Amazon’s fulfillment centers. By using B2CSOURCING’s prep services, you are investing in the quality of your goods and the health of your Amazon account.
- (1) “Fulfillment Network Stock Keeping Unit” (or FNSKU) label per unit
NSKU – An identifier used by Amazon fulfillment centers to identify individual units of a specific ASIN.
Each unit you send to Amazon for fulfillment needs a unique scannable bar code to enable storage at a fulfillment center. If you have bar code on a unit that is not unique (for example, if you have the same bar code for a product that comes in many colors or sizes), you need to apply a unique FNSKU label printed from your Seller Central account.
Amazon account access must be made available to our processing team prior to your items arriving at our warehouse
- Suffocation label per plastic bag, when bag’s opening is equal to or greater than 5″
Each poly bagged unit you send to Amazon for fulfillment must meet the following requirement: Poly bags with a 5″ opening or larger (measured when flat) are required to have a suffocation warning, either printed on the bag itself or attached as a label.
If your item has a poly bag with an opening greater than 5″, a suffocation label will be added to comply with Amazon’s requirements.
- Open each unit and place the insert of your choice into the package
- Open Package Product Inspection on each unit
We will perform open package product inspection on each unit while inserting a marketing insert, additional product into the box your unit came in, or more.
Cost of insert printing not included in the price.
If you’d like, we can work closely with a local printer and get great rates for your inserts. Reach out to our support team with a pdf of the print and we will get you a price quote
- Generally, vendors don’t have their own means of packaging and will delegate the task to low-quality third-party businesses. You can avoid this by letting us handle your packaging. We can customize it in whichever way you want, and guarantee high-quality packaging for fair prices.The cost of packaging depends on your requirements. Please contact our sales representatives for additional information or price quotations.
What’s the best shipping method for your order?
Shipping goods and customs clearance can take up a lot of time and effort from individuals. We can help you with your shipping and take care of your customs clearance, and ship FBA at the best rates. All you need to do is tell us where you want your products delivered.